[Histonet] A/O Spencer sliding microtome

Dianne E. Holmes dholmes <@t> umc.edu
Thu May 27 10:59:42 CDT 2010

Does anyone have a manual for this microtome?  I am in possession of 2 of these 'dependable giants' and would like to fix at least one of them!!  The latest casuality was one that I have used on a regular basis since 1970.  Please somebody help me get this 'friend' up and running!

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.