[Histonet] Region II- extension

Barone, Carol cbarone <@t> NEMOURS.ORG
Wed May 26 17:20:03 CDT 2010

Histonetters- Region II has extended the mail-in registration deadline,
until Friday May 28th...just a few days away!  We know some people are
still awaiting travel approvals and we are doing our best to accomodate
everyone who wants to attend and take advantage of the early
registration. I went to the beach last week-end and it was really
great...So plan your own "Learn and Play" weekend at the Clarion with
us! For more info go to: www.nsh.org/content/region-ii-meeting
<http://www.nsh.org/content/region-ii-meeting>  for all the information
on the meeting, speakers, vendors and activities available. See you
there! C. Barone - Region II Director.

PS: Have anything you want to tell me, or ask me to do  to help you
with, in your state, or at the national level? Contact me at:
cbarone <@t> nemours.org <mailto:cbarone <@t> nemours.org>  and...
 NSH Members...don't forget to cast your electronic ballots! It is so
very easy! Your voice will be heard!