[Histonet] Fwd: TDE decalcifier, decalcification commentary

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Wed May 19 02:32:24 CDT 2010

 Thanks Gayle for your input.

Trouble is, i like the TDE system, and despite not knowing what's in the
solution the IHC results are great. I wasn't sure if endpoint testing could
be used with other acids besides HCl, but you have answered my doubts on
that score. I suspect that, from the smell, it is HCl, but I will have to
dig out old chemistry books to remember how to determine an unknown acid!

anyway, thanks again for your invaluable advice.

best regards