[Histonet] Need Prion antibody Clone 3F4

Sharon Allen SAllen <@t> exchange.hsc.mb.ca
Thu May 13 12:19:32 CDT 2010

Hi,
I need help quickly. Dako, our supplier, for Prion protein clone 3F4
(mouse anti-human), that we use for PrP IHC testing, is not supplying it
anymore .
Mine has expired & I have a ?positive to test. I am in Canada, does
anyone who does this testing know of a supplier I could contact.
Sharon Allen
Neuropath Lab
sallen <@t> hsc.mb.ca