[Histonet] Forwarding Request for Control Mehtod

Tony Henwood AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au
Wed May 12 17:49:31 CDT 2010

Ah yes,

I remember, actually I don't. It was a bit of a blur!!

Regards

Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Ian
Montgomery
Sent: Wednesday, 12 May 2010 9:32 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: FW: [Histonet] Forwarding Request for Control Mehtod

Tony,
	Is this a universal teenage thing, filthy bedrooms? I'm
convinced there are alien life forms in my daughter's bedroom. They make
the strangest noises, grunts and groan and "I'm bored." Me, I was the
perfect teenager apart from the Celtic thing of taking to the drink and
of course, lusting after girls. Ian.