[Histonet] per deim work

Gill, Caula A. cgill <@t> marylandgeneral.org
Tue May 11 09:17:26 CDT 2010

Have you tried Aerotech scientific(sp). I know they are in several states you should look them up in your area.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of richard shook
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 2:23 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] per deim work

Hello Histoland

I have question pertaining to temporary histology tech work/per Diem positions.I find myself currently out of work and am looking for my next adventure in  the great world of histology and one of the ideas i had was to check out the possibility's of doing temp work.The only thing is I'm not sure if there is a temp agency for histo techs,or is there someone in histo land that currently working as a temp . I would greatly appreciate any help in my endeavors into this new world. Any information as to how much the pay rate or what to charge for daily work travel lodging or any other expenses that would be incurred in this type of work.

Thanks for any help
Richard Shook HT(ASCP)