SPAM-LOW: RE: [Histonet] Responses to IHC CAP Validation question

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Thu May 6 12:32:42 CDT 2010

I believe the point of validating is supposed to be to use samples that are
processed in your own facility, so if you use controls you have not fixed
and processed yourself it would not be valid.

Regards,
Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 215
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.