[Histonet] Clo Test CPT

Amy Farnan Farnana <@t> nehealth.com
Wed May 5 12:06:06 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I am looking to see what CPT code everyone is using for reading Clo Tests in the pathology department. I have heard of using 87081 but I am not sure if this is accurate as this is for culture and the CLO is biochemical reaction not a culture.  Currently I have been using 88300 gross only.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Amy Farnan

Disclaimer: The information in this message is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, copy, or distribute this message, and please immediately contact the sender.