[Histonet] NSH 500 Race for great education!

Brenda Royce Brenda <@t> nsh.org
Wed May 5 10:36:29 CDT 2010

Happy Wednesday Histo Professionals!

In case you haven't heard yet, the NSH 3rd Annual Summer Symposium is
coming soon!  This year it will be held in the Indianapolis, IN on June
14-15, 2010.

Registration is open, so please visit our website www.nsh.org  today to
reserve your spot or call the NSH office (443)535-4060 for more
information.

Indy seems to have a lot of winning combinations, such as:

*         Peyton Manning and the Colts making it to the Superbowl

*         A small university like Butler making it to the Final 4 in
March Madness

*         Not to forget, someone always wins in the Indy 500!

*         And now... The NSH Summer Symposium featuring great speakers
and education!!!

What better place to offer winning education for our histology
professionals then in Indy at the NSH 500 (aka NSH3rd Annual Summer
Symposium).  The Summer Symposium offers a variety of topics for all
levels.  Great opportunity for students as well as established
histotechs to learn new things while earning your needed contact hours.

Don't be the last one to cross the finish line, start your engines and
REGISTER TODAY!
<https://www.nshonline.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?webcode=EventInfo&Reg_e
vt_key=a2173e6c-0d70-4620-8ac6-e04edef08972&RegPath=EventRegFees>

Come and Join the Fun!  I hope to see you there.