[Histonet] FREE MONEY!

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Tue Mar 30 15:28:30 CDT 2010

Now that I have your attention - -

I would really like to hear from you if you are at all interested in a
histology position at Abbott Laboratories in Northern Illinois.   Even if
you have applied previously.

This is a great opportunity to work in a GLP research lab, a good deal of
bench work, but developing IHC for toxicology purposes as well.   We have
a Biocare intelliPATH stainer - it's FUN!

We have four full time technicians/technologists with a fifth open
position.   Abbott offers 3 weeks paid vacation, great benefits, and is a
good company to work for.   I've been here ten years, and I've never been
anywhere 10 years.

Please forward your resume to me, as well as go to www.Abbott.com to
apply.

Jackie O'Connor