[Histonet] Used knife sharpeners

Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com
Mon Mar 29 08:04:18 CDT 2010

Caroline,
You can buy a new or refurbished HI-76 knife sharpener  thru Hacker
Instruments and it will come with a warranty.  If you find one  on Ebay, you can
get the replacement honing and stropping wheels from  Hacker. ( I know, it's
quite the name for a company that sells knife  sharpeners).  The HI-76 comes
with an instructional video.  It's the  one thing that is usually missing
when you acquire used equipment.
The guy you need to talk to at Hacker is Jim Mullen 800-442-2537.
Good luck with your search.
Dorothy

Dorothy Traczyk
MTA Histology LLC
PO Box 602
Point Pleasant, NJ 08742
T:  732-899-2912
F:  732-899-5469
www.mtahistology.com

In a message dated 3/28/2010 1:24:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,