[Histonet] coverslipper

Nails, Felton flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org
Thu Mar 25 14:50:45 CDT 2010

Is this coverslipper now produced by Medite

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of jstaruk
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 2:40 PM
To: malbenatti <@t> gmail.com; 'Lynette Pavelich'
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; 'Naira Margaryan'
Subject: RE: [Histonet] coverslipper

I purchased a used Hacker RCM-3660 glass coverslipper several years ago.  It was missing some parts and the nice people from Hacker supplied me with the needed parts.  This work horse has been running 7 days a week for the past several years and has never given us any problems.  Great machine and great people.

Jim

James E. Staruk HT(ASCP)
 www.masshistology.com
   www.nehorselabs.com