[Histonet] Cover glass

Marcia Funk FUNKM <@t> mercyhealth.com
Wed Mar 24 15:35:15 CDT 2010

Emily, yes we have also noticed real dirty glass also.  I will be calling
and checking on what has changed.
Marcia

Marcia Funk
Histology Laboratory
Mercy Medical Center North Iowa
Mason City, IA, 50401
641-422-7907

>>> Emily Sours <talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com> 03/24/2010 3:26 PM >>>
I've noticed Corning cover slips have been really dirty too, but it
hasn't been a problem for us.  It just looks bad.
Not that that solved your problem, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Emily S.

Shall we always be content with the ancient tinned salad of the
subsidized novel? Or the tired ice-cream of poems which cry themselves
to sleep in the refrigerators of the mind?
-Lawrence Durrell, Clea