[Histonet] Histotechnician Needed - Newton, MA (Boston)

Plewinski, Amy aplewinski <@t> carisdx.com
Tue Mar 23 12:41:08 CDT 2010

I am searching for a Histotechnician for our beautiful and busy lab

Must have the knowledge necessary to assist pathology professionals with
Immunohistochemistry, specimen processing, embedding, slide preparation,
microtomy, and staining, special and other technical procedures
performed in the laboratory.

Job Responsibilities:

1.    Performs routine and non-routine activities involved in the
preparation of slides for microscopic evaluation by pathologist(s),
according to policies and procedures.

Requirements:

1.    Knowledge, Skills, and Experience

a.    Routine histology including specimen processing, embedding,
microtomy, staining, and immunohistochemistry.

Please contact me at:

Amy Plewinski

Aplewinski <@t> carisdx.com

214-364-9271