[Histonet] help

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 11:09:35 CDT 2010

You could use a sharpie to fill in a killer moustache.
I say go with handlebars and not with Hitler-style.

Emily

Shall we always be content with the ancient tinned salad of the subsidized
novel? Or the tired ice-cream of poems which cry themselves to sleep in the
refrigerators of the mind?
-Lawrence Durrell, Clea