[Histonet] mouse perfusion rate

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Thu Mar 18 12:37:49 CDT 2010

That may be mouse cardiac output, but I can assure you, from experience,
you do not want to perfuse at 17ml/min.

Regards,
Merced

--On Thursday, March 18, 2010 1:32 PM -0400 MKing <making <@t> ufl.edu> wrote:

> Li,
>
> Mouse cardiac output seems to be about 17 ml/min (e.g.
> www.transonic.com/mice1.shtml), you probably want to try for that to keep
> pressures close to physiological.
> A syringe pump is pretty inexpensive and probably all you need.
>
> Mike

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician III
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214  USA
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118 (Ph)
716-829-2665 (Fx)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.