[Histonet] (no subject)

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 19:33:50 CDT 2010

An additional method to use to create positive identification when accessioning and grossing like specimens together when you must or just to increase the indetification factor for all specimens:

Use the Davidson marking system and have the grossing person rotate the colors used to mark margins or small tissue by case and/or specimen and of course dictate to specific color used. Once they are in the habit, no two cases or specimens will have the same ink color and you increase quality assurance.

William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)