[Histonet] Histo Stories

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Thu Mar 11 09:29:38 CST 2010

One more story!!

>From 2 yrs of age I had wanted to be a nurse. Love/marriage got in the
way and I didn't do the nursing program but started out for a degree in
Biology. Then dropped out of school and obtained PhT (putting hubby
through). Applied at the Youth Opportunity Center in Knoxville, TN in
the fall of 1966. Received a call asking if I would be interested in
training in Histology. I had not a clue, but said yes. Trained at UT
Hospital and was registered in 1968. Took enough classes here and there
from TN to Alaska to NM to have enough requirements to sit for HTL and
obtained my degree in Business Management from Tusculum College Adult
Studies. May Momma was so proud...only took me 30 years to finish my
degree! :>) And here I am...still at it.

Love this site and feel so connected to you all through it. Very
grateful to Linda and Herb for their foresight to originate it and their
patience with us. Thanks for your vast wisdom. I am amazed at what some
of you do and wish I had time to read in detail and learn it all. I
would like to sit at your feet and soak it all up!!

Blessings to everyone,
Joyce
Confidentiality Notice:
This email, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete this message.