[Histonet] Histo Supervisor Needed In Florida
alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Thu Mar 4 09:11:37 CST 2010
Allied Search Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Histology
Supervisor in Polk County (Auburndale, FL area).
Position Title: Histology Supervisor
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide comprehensive management of the Histology section to ensure
delivery of quality laboratory services, supervising a staff of 4.
- Is responsible for performance of quality specimen processing,
embedding, cutting, routine and special staining, frozen sectioning, and
mounting of surgical and autopsy materials
- Performs evaluations and competency assessments of staff.
- Maintains compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Manages functions through us of pathology computer system.
1. BS degree and completion of a Histology training program.
2. Licensed by the State of Florida as a Histology Supervisor or
Technologist with supervisor license to be acquired within 90 days of hire
3. 5 years of progressively more responsible experience in a Histology
4. Management experience necessary to implement policies, procedures and
develop operating budgets for section.
5. National certification.
To apply for this position, please send resume to
alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com . No resume will be submitted to client
without speaking to you first for a phone interview. All resumes kept
More information about the Histonet