[Histonet] National Histotechnology Professionals Day

Shirley A. Powell POWELL_SA <@t> mercer.edu
Tue Mar 2 16:00:22 CST 2010

Yesterday Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue signed a proclamation declaring March 10, 2010 the first National Histotechnology Professionals Day in Georgia.  Go to www.histosearch.com/gsh<http://www.histosearch.com/gsh> to see a great photo of this memorable occasion for the histology professionals of Georgia on our home page.  I hope everyone will seize the opportunity to inform our communities of our contribution to their tissue diagnoses and treatment.

While you at the website go to the symposium page and register to attend our meeting March 26-27 to be held at the Evergreen Marriott Convention Resort, Stone Mountain, GA.  The program, registration form, and a direct link to the hotel with meeting code already entered for your convenience.  Just finish the reservation information.

Our speakers include James Burchette, Joe Myers, Damien Laudier, Lualhati Harkins, Marvin Hanna, Gina Rodriguez, Kris Fidler, and Jack Ratliff.  Make your plans now to attend.  Deadline for registration without a late fee is March 15th.

Shirley A. Powell, HT(ASCP)HTL, QIHC
GSH Secretary

Technical Director
Histology Curricular Support Laboratory