[Histonet] Deleting extraneous parts of posts when replying

Fabrice gankam gankam <@t> googlemail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:25:33 CST 2010

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has use hydroethinide to detect the  free radicals
(ROS) in the CNS or anyother tissue of rats after 4% formallin fixation and
parrafin embedding.
I wanted to used the hydroethidine on paraffin sections.
I wonder if the fluorescence is lost by fixation (12hrs in 4% PAF) and
paraffin embedding plus deparaffination.
All the papers I reviewed used hydroethidine on frozen section but our
facility does not have vibratome or cryostat.
Please help
Please Help.

Fabrice