[Histonet] Billing for H&E stains

AWeiss <@t> shorememorial.org AWeiss <@t> shorememorial.org
Tue Mar 2 09:43:05 CST 2010

Good Morning
Anyone out there doing H&E on cytology slides?  Currently I am trying to do
H&E stains on our FNA's, is there a separate charge for  billing the H&E
per slide?

Andrea J Weiss BST CT (ASCP)
Cytotechnologist
609 653 3577 Ext 4907
aweiss <@t> shorememorial.org

This transmittal from Shore Memorial Health System is for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.