[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 76, Issue 2

Stephanie Rodriguez srodriguez <@t> phenopath.com
Tue Mar 2 09:35:13 CST 2010

Hi Martha,

We offer this antibody.  Visit our website:  www.phenopath.com or call (206)
374-9000
and ask for Client Services for information on specimen submission.

Thanks,

Stephanie Rodriguez, HTL(ASCP), QIHC
IHC Tech III/Clinical Molecular Tech
Phenopath Laboratories
Seattle, WA

On 3/2/10 7:03 AM, "histonet-request <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
<histonet-request <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:

> Message: 4
> Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:56:17 -0500
> From: "Martha Ward" <mward <@t> wfubmc.edu>
> Subject: [Histonet] IgG4
> To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

> Hello all,
>

> I am looking for a lab that offers this antibody on ffpe tissues.  One
> of my Pathologists is interested in it and has a surgical case she has
> been asked to stain for IgG4.  Thanks in advance for your help!
>
> Martha Ward, MT (ASCP) QIHC
> Assistant Manager, Molecular Diagnostics Lab
> Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
> 336-716-2104

intended recipients and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message, or you may call PhenoPath Laboratories, Seattle, WA U.S.A.
at (206) 374-9000.