[Histonet] HSV I & II

Hoekert, W.E.J. W.E.J.Hoekert <@t> olvg.nl
Tue Mar 2 03:37:02 CST 2010

Too bad that all these people did not respond to the entire group.

We are using the one from Immunologic (polyclonal, ILP4114-C1). Is this one also not available anymore?

Willem Hoekert
OLVG, Netherlands

________________________________

Van: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu namens Sebree Linda A
Verzonden: ma 1-3-2010 21:24
Aan: Histonet
Onderwerp: [Histonet] HSV I & II

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about HSV I&II however I'd
like to find it in a cocktail.  I have since learned that manufacturers
can no longer premix ASR antibodies to sell .  I guess I'll have to find
out if are docs need both or can make do with one.

Thanks again,

Linda A. Sebree
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory
DB1-223 VAH
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792