[Histonet] inquiry about Arthur Bolles Lee

LINDA MARGRAF LINDA.MARGRAF <@t> childrens.com
Mon Mar 1 16:14:15 CST 2010

Dear Histonetters
I got this request which I presume was intended for the Histonet list. Does anyone have information on this gentleman I can pass along?

Dear Linda,
I would appreciate it you could seek or make an inquiry for me. I am looking for an obituary and other biographical information about the histotechnologist Arthur Bolles Lee (1849 - 1927).
Sincerely,
Frederick H. Kasten
Johnson City,  TN

Thanks...
Linda M
Histonet administrator

		information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the <br />
		individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further <br />

		disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any <br />
		disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a <br />
		violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error, <br />
		please notify Children's Medical Center Dallas immediately at 214-456-4444 or via e-mail at <br />
		privacy <@t> childrens.com. Children's Medical Center Dallas and its affiliates hereby claim all <br />
		applicable privileges related to this information.</span><br />