[Histonet] Microwave processing and IHCs

Green JumpyOne greenjumpyone <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 19:15:23 CST 2010

Does anyone here have any experience with using microwave tissue processing and then performing IHC stains on those same tissues?

We have new microwave processors and are trying to determine if we will need to get all new controls for our IHCs that have been microwave processed.  If yes, we will need to do validations on the controls, but I am wondering if the MW will have any discernible effect on the reactivity of the tissue.

thanks for any help!

Michelle