[Histonet] Tissue Processors

Pat Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 16:04:42 CDT 2010

I 3rd the previous statements about the Peloris.  I had 2 pelori at my
previous job, and now we currently have 3 pelori.  We are also looking at
getting a 4th.  We use them regularly and due to the ability to use shorter
programs, we run about 15 runs a day between them while still having
significant downtime.  I must warn you though, it is necessary to keep the
service contracts on them.  They are about 99% computer and have
a significant number of moving parts, but they do work wonderfully.