[Histonet] HOT JOB! Histotech needed for day shift in Eastern Texas- New Grads apply now!

Betsy Hoffman Betsy.Hoffman <@t> comphealth.com
Thu Jun 24 13:11:25 CDT 2010

Thought you'd be interested in seeing this HOT job opportunity currently available through CompHealth.  If you're interested in finding out more...call me!!

Histotech needed for day shift in Eastern Texas- New Grads apply now!
ASCP/HTL or HT needed to work day shift at this top rated facility.  Our friendly people, rich history, and comfortable lifestyle make this a great place to live and work.  This is a great opportunity for New Grads.  Relo allowance offered.
Processes all cytology and pathology specimens under the supervision of the Pathologist.
High School Graduate plus must have graduated from an accredited school of Histotechnology-
Must have specific technical knowledge of laboratory testing methods & of appropriate theory

**If this doesn't appeal to you...maybe you know someone else who's looking....refer them to me and we'll pay you a referral fee

Sincerely,

Betsy Hoffman
Search Consultant, Lab Sciences
CompHealth Permanent Placement
6451 North Federal Highway, Suite 702
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308
Direct: 1-954-837-2622| Office:  1-866-782-9029, X2622| Fax: 1-800-420-2329
betsy.hoffman <@t> comphealth.com<mailto:betsy.hoffman <@t> comphealth.com>

Search Jobs Online | Visit us at  www.comphealth.com<http://www.comphealth.com/>

Learn more about our award-winning company and the people behind it!

ASK ABOUT OUR $250 BONUS FOR REFERRALS!!!

Customer service is the key to success.
Are you satisfied with your experience?  Send your comments to my manager at  carlos.hagler <@t> comphealth.com

This is a commercial email from CompHealth.  If you do not want to receive future emails from CompHealth, please reply to the sender of this email and ask to be removed.