[Histonet] tumour, lymph node and prostate preservation for histology

Carolina Soekmadji carolina.soekmadji <@t> qut.edu.au
Tue Jun 22 01:34:38 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am new to histology and have some very basic questions. I hope somebody out there willing to help me.. I want to isolate tumours from mice and preserve it for histology . I heard that there is different method on how best preserving different organs/ tissue. Could any of you please advise me a  method on how to best preserve tumour ? Also if there a method  to preserve lymph node and prostate? Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Carolina

Carolina Soekmadji
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Australian Prostate Cancer Research Centre - Queensland | Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation |
t: 07 3176 7428 (APCRC - Princess Alexandra Hospital)
t: 07 3138 6286 (IHBI - QUT Kelvin Grove)
mobile: +61 423 111 807
f: 07 3176 7440
e: carolina.soekmadji <@t> qut.edu.au<mailto:carolina.soekmadji <@t> qut.edu.au>