[Histonet] alcohol monitoring

Cristi stephenson cls71877 <@t> sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 17 12:49:06 CDT 2010

Thank you all so much for the guidance!  I appreciate all of the input.
Sincerely,
Cristi

________________________________
From: Lee & Peggy Wenk <lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net>
To: Jeff Birkner <jbirkner <@t> colabserv.com>; Rene J Buesa <rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com>; Histo Net <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>; Cristi stephenson <cls71877 <@t> sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wed, June 16, 2010 6:18:15 PM
Subject: RE: [Histonet] alcohol monitoring

You might want to do the alcohol monitoring once, just to prove your lab is
SOOOO far below the 1000 ppm. Then never do it again, because you would
probably have to do 100x the amount of tissue alcohol use, to come close to
the OSHA limits.

Peggy Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS
Beaumont Hospital
Royal Oak, MI 48073