[Histonet] fume hood

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 10:19:46 CDT 2010

There are two units we use in our labs and I suggest looking into the Mopec BF600 Downdraft Workcell. This works great for H&E/FS stain lines and other areas w/ open containers of chemicals. I also suggest considering the Labconco Protector XVS Ventilation Station for counter top hood with easy access, the unit is connected to outside air extraction. There are many other options and you should do a search on the internet for more options.

William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)

Production Manager, Sonora Quest laboratories

Chair, NSH QCC