[Histonet] ink on film coverslips

Amy Farnan Farnana <@t> nehealth.com
Thu Jun 10 06:42:04 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,
I am trying to completely remove the dotting ink from our slides. I have tried alcohol and it takes off the blue dotting ink but the green ink leaves a yellow faded dot on the cover slip. The cover slips that we use are the film coverslip so I think the ink gets absorbed somehow. Do you have any ideas that may take the ink off of the cover slips?
I would like to avoid taking the coverslip off the slide if possible.

Thank you,
Amy Farnan
Northeast Health

Disclaimer: The information in this message is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, copy, or distribute this message, and please immediately contact the sender.