[Histonet] Histology Jobs

K.C. Carpenter kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Tue Jun 8 16:42:06 CDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I am one of the owners of a healthcare recruiting firm that specializes in placing Lab Professionals and I wanted to see if you'd be interested in learning about potential career advancing job opportunities? We are completely free of charge to candidates and can be a great resource for you in helping you to find your next job. Our clients offer competitive compensation packages and typically assist with relocation expenses. I am currently working on some great job opportunities in various areas across the country.

One position in particular you may be interested in is a 1st shift Histotechnologist job located outside of Indianapolis. This opportunity is with a 250 bed hospital that is consistently ranked as being one of the top 10 employers in Indiana.  My client is offering an above average compensation package, excellent benefits and relocation assistance when necessary. Qualified candidates must be HT or HTL (ASCP) certified with prior experience working in a clinical lab setting.  Please let me know if you're be interested in hearing more about this position and learning if it might be the next step in your career.

Below is a list of some of the opportunities we're currently working on. If you do not see an opening in a location in which you live or would like to live, please send me an email me a copy of your resume and let me know where you would be interested in a job. I will then tailor a search for you that is completely confidential.

IN - Columbus - Histotechnologist (1st Shift) *****New Opening*****

GA - Histology Supervisor

NY- Upstate- Histotech (1st Shift)

NY- New York City - Histology Supervisor

NY - New York City - Histotech (3rd shift)

NY - New York City - Grossing Technologist *****New Opening*****

NV -Las Vegas - Histotech (3rd shift)

NV Las Vegas - Histology Supervisor (3rd shift)

CA - Southern - Histotech

GA - Atlanta - Histotech

MA - Histotech

MA - IHC Tech

If you're interested in learning more about these opportunities or opportunities in a certain geographic location please reply with an updated resume and let me know when a good time to reach you is. If this is not the right time for you to make a career change then please let me know if you can refer someone who is.  We offer a generous referral bonus for anyone you refer to us that we place into any position across the country.

To learn more about us please visit our website at www.ka-recruiting.com.

Sincerely

KC Carpenter

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.