[Histonet] Re: Review of outside Path

Godfrey Guerzon gguerzon <@t> live.com
Wed Jun 2 21:26:10 CDT 2010

I have followed up with my former employer (hospital) and they have a policy which the medical director was kind enough to send me a copy. The policy requires that any cancer patient to be treated at this hospital where the cancer diagnosis was not made by their own hospital pathologists - the clinician treating the patient must request the slides from the outside institution(s) where the cancer diagnosis was originally made to be reviewed by the hospital pathologist(s) before treatment is initiated at the hospital.

Godfrey