[Histonet] Job opening in Port Charlotte, Florida (SW Florida)

Stan Lasater stan <@t> ads4hr.com
Wed Jun 2 15:21:06 CDT 2010

>From its beginnings in 1962 as a small, one-story community hospital, Peace
River Regional Medical Center has since grown into a 219-bed Joint
Commission Accredited full service hospital that is appropriately known as:
Your Hospital for Life. To continue our vision of becoming a regional health
care delivery system, providing a continuum of services, we are seeking an
experienced HISTOTECHNOLOGIST for the following role:

<http://www.peaceriverregional.com/Careers/JobOpeningDetails.aspx?joid=5921&
returnUrl=%2fCareers%2fJob-Openings%2fdefault.aspx> HISTOLOGY  TECHNOLOGIST

EXPERIENCE:  Minimum:  One year training in a Histology program.  Preferred:
1 to 2 years as a Histotechnologist .  The ability to gross path in
accordance with  CLIA 88 required.

EDUCATION: Associate degree with a chemical, physical or biological science
as a major and completion of an accredited Histotechnologist training
program.  Minimum:  Associate degree and national license or equivalent.
Preferred:  Licensed in Florida as a Histotechnologist.

LICENSURE: National license and/or Florida license.  This position can
perform laboratory procedure in the areas of licensure complying with State
& Federal regulations.  Supervision and review of testing and results will
comply with State & Federal regulations.  Minimum:  Florida
Histotechnologist, HT/HLT.

 In addition to the rewarding opportunity, Peace River Regional Medical
Center offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as a supportive
team atmosphere. Our location offers the best in "Florida lifestyle--
Situated minutes from the white, sandy beaches along Florida's west coast,
there are activities to suit everyone; world-class dining, shopping,
sailing, golfing and more! In addition, our community is a short commute to
many of Florida's famous attractions,  Miami, Orlando Theme Parks, Major
league sporting events, arts and cultural events.  If you are seeking a
relaxing place to call home, while enjoying the many amenities that only
Florida can offer, we invite you to explore it all at Peace River Regional
Medical Center.

Qualified candidates are encouraged to learn more and apply online at
www.peaceriverregional.com <http://www.peaceriverregional.com/> .