[Histonet] staining & charged slides

Dianne E. Holmes dholmes <@t> umc.edu
Fri Jul 30 11:37:52 CDT 2010

Should charged slides be used for 25 micron sections going thru Nissl stain process?  I have used this process on 50 micron sections mounted on gelatin-subbed slides and it worked fine.   This time the investigator wanted thinner slides which promptly  fell off in the staining dish!!  What alternatives do I have for processing this tissue?  HELP !!!!!

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.