[Histonet] decontamination of cryostat

Jesus Ellin JEllin <@t> yumaregional.org
Wed Jul 21 11:01:19 CDT 2010

Yuma Regional Medical Center

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Tench,
Bill
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 8:36 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] decontamination of cryostat

I would suggest that if you are a CAP certified lab that you read the
appropriate section in the current LAP standards list.  The note
associated with the standard is pretty specifiic.  I believe that if you
use the cryostat daily, you need to decontaminate once a week, but i
don't have the standard available.

Bill Tench
Associate Dir. Laboratory Services
Chief, Cytology Services
Palomar Medical Center
555 E. Valley Parkway
Escondido, California  92025
Bill.Tench <@t> pph.org
Voice: 760- 739-3037
Fax: 760-739-2604

[None] made the following annotations
recipient(s)
 and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all
 copies of the original message.

This message has been content scanned by the Axway MailGate.
MailGate uses policy enforcement to scan for known viruses, spam,
undesirable content and malicious code. For more information on Axway
products please visit www.axway.com.

This message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error,
or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender
at either the e-mail, fax, address, or telephone number
listed above and delete this e-mail from your computer.
Thank You.