[Histonet] Per Diem Histotech Needed (Orange County, California)

Paula Lucas plucas <@t> biopath.org
Wed Jul 21 09:02:50 CDT 2010

Hello-

We are located in Fountain Valley, California and we are seeking a per diem
histotech to cover during vacation times or other times when the techs are
scheduled off.  We are seeking a technician who has experience in embedding
and cutting surgical tissue cases.  Coverage START time would be early
morning hours starting between 4:30 am to 7 am, preferably 5 am start time
but I can be somewhat flexible with that.  The total hours in a day would be
between 4 and 6 hours.

If interested, please give me a summary of your work history.

Please no recruiters/head hunters respond to my email, only qualified techs
who are interested.

Thank you,

Paula Lucas

Lab Manager