[Histonet] Cryostat Decontamination

Myers, Karyn KarynMyers <@t> texashealth.org
Wed Jul 21 08:57:35 CDT 2010

Hello,
Our Hospital has several Frozen Section Rooms, each of which have 1 to 2 cryostats.
The majority of our cryostats are the newer models, with the built in Ultraviolet Radiation Disinfection cycle (runs every afternoon.)  However, we still have a couple of the older models that do not have an automatic disinfection cycle.    What are other institutions currently doing to disinfect their cryostats.
Any information/policy will be greatly appreciated,
Karyn

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.