[Histonet] Wax removal

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:30:24 CDT 2010

Hi,
     Thanks for the reminder. We purchased them from Lab Safety Supply. They
are called Safety Treads, and they come in a variety of sizes and shapes.
The one we have is 6 X 24 in (I guesstimated the size wrong earlier) and
it's part number is 10766BR. Here is a link to the web page for them:
http://www.labsafety.com/search/10766/24527943/?GoButton=Go I hope this
helps, it has worked great for us! Oh and getting them to sweep more
regularly helped too, we were having a lot of trouble with dust.

Happy Monday,
Amos