[Histonet] Re: NG2 antibody/ Antigen retrieval/Protocol

Hobbs, Carl carl.hobbs <@t> kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 16 14:06:11 CDT 2010

"I am trying to stain human glioma sections(as a positive control) using Anti-NG2 antibody. The tissue that I have is Paraffin embedded and I appreciate if somebody could send me the protocol for antigen retrieval ,antibody titer and IHC protocol. "

Let us know what Ab you are currently using ( Source and catalogue number) and also what detection/AR  protocol you are using.
Also, what problem do you have using your Ab?
Best wishes,
Carl