[Histonet] Embedding multiple GI pieces on end in a paraffin block

Drew Meyer 41dmb41 <@t> gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:07:20 CDT 2010

We regularly embed 6-12 pieces on end in one block without any special
method.  You just have to be quick... and don't leave the block on the cold
plate very long... just touch the cold plate briefly while embedding the
individual piece, then lift the block off the plate until you grab the next
piece... repeat quickly and you'll run out of room in the mold before you'll
have to worry about it hardening too much.

Drew