[Histonet] Hemoglobin Stain

Anna Taylor annataylor <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 09:52:39 CDT 2010

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the reply! No, I'm not limited to staining only. In fact, I will be performing some seperate IHC to demonstrate a couple of other proteins. It is simply my preference to use a histochemical technique for the following reasons. Firstly, from what I understand, staining will not be as laborious as IHC nor as difficult/technical to obtain positive results. Secondly, as this is part of my Honours year project, I would like to try my luck with several different techniques, and hemoglobin is the only molecule from the products I am looking at for which a simple histochemical approach is possible. Again, any suggestions would be highly valuable.

Cheers,
Anna