[Histonet] Histology Job in WI

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Thu Jul 15 13:10:05 CDT 2010

MPath Search Partners is looking for a Histotechncian/Histotechnologist
candidate for permanent direct hire in Wisconsin.

*Position: *histotechnician/histotechnologist

*Location: *state of the art laboratory in Manitowoc, Wisconsin

*Requirements:*

HT/HTL ASCP preferred

Degree preferred

Mohs experience

*Benefits:*

               * Generous PTO accrual schedule & paid holidays
               * 401k match & profit sharing
               * Competitive wages/benefits
               * No holidays
               * Paid training

*Application:*

To be considered please submit your resume in order to schedule a phone
screen with one of our recruiters. Please be aware that all resumes
submitted to Allied Search Partners are confidential. *Serious inquiries
only please.*

   1. No resume will be submitted until we speak to you for a phone screen.
   2. No resume will be submitted to client if you are currently or
   previously worked for client.
   3. Name, and contact information will not be given out without your
   consent.

Please submit resume to Alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com

--
Alyssa Peterson, Director of Candidate Recruitment

Allied Search Partners

T: 888.388.7571

F: 888.388.7572

www.alliedsearchpartners.com

This email including its attachments is intended only for the confidential
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
or its attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete this message and its
attachments permanently from your system.