[Histonet] Hemoglobin Stain

Anna Taylor annataylor <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:36:43 CDT 2010

Hi all,

In my quest for advice about what will be my very first attempt at histology, I have been recommended to post my query here.

I'm attempting to demonstrate hemoglobin in FFPE lymph node sections. I've been able to find a couple of techniques
 (namely the Dunn & Thompson technique and Okajima's technique), although I'm not sure how suitable either would be on lymph node sections? As I said, this will be my debut experience in histology/histochemistry so any
advice/recommendations at all will be appreciated :)Thanks,Anna.