[Histonet] Peloris Users

Pat Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:33:20 CDT 2010

The machine will work well only if it is set up well and the staff follows
all of the prompts.  We set up ours with two stations of 80% alcohol in the
beginning to make sure it starts with a good graded series of alcohols.
Another thing to look at is the biopsy pad percentage.  Setting it right
will help the machine more accurately figure out the actual percentage of
the alcohols.  If the staff isn't following the prompts it can really wreck
the processing.  The machine is relying on the calculations to perform a
proper processing schedule.