[Histonet] Reprocess

sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com
Wed Jul 7 13:39:10 CDT 2010

   Is  this  run backwards ok?  I want to keep the fat.  In    want the fat?

   Sarah Goebel, B.A., HT (ASCP)

   Histot
   XBiotech USA Inc.

   8201 East Riversi
   Austin, Texas  78744<   (512)386-5107

   -------- Original Message --------
   Subject: RE: [Histonet] Reprocess
   From: Cheri Miller <[1]cmiller <@t> phy   Date: Wed, July 07, 2010 8:53 am
   To:    "[2]sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com"    &l   "[4]histonet <@t> lists.utso   <[5]histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
   Hi  Sarah,  I  don't  melt them down I just drop them in with my dirty
   molds  an   processor.  The  Xylene    clean  cycle  is complete I just   process that evening. It works very w   Cheryl A. Miller HT(ASAP)cm
   Histology/Cytology Prep Supervisor
   Physicians Laboratory Services
   Omaha, NE. 402 731 4145 ext. 554