[Histonet] used histology equipment

Douglas,Joseph jdouglas <@t> mdanderson.org
Wed Jul 7 08:41:59 CDT 2010

REMOVE FROM DATABASE

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kim.Donadio <@t> bhcpns.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:37 AM
To: dcojita <@t> tampabay.rr.com
Cc: 'histonet'; histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] used histology equipment

Hi Diane,
                    Because of your location I would recommend
Micro-optics of Florida. Mike Jones or Tom Christy. The number is
954-791-0082. They are great people to work with and I have found them
very reasonable on their prices.

Hope this helps!

Kim Donadio
Pathology Supervisor
Baptist Hospital
1000 W Moreno St.
Pensacola FL 32501
Phone (850) 469-7718
Fax (850) 434-4996

<dcojita <@t> tampabay.rr.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
07/06/2010 05:29 PM

"'histonet'" <Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
cc

Subject
[Histonet] used histology equipment

Does anyone know of a reputable dealer for used equipment?

All electronic data transmissions originating from or sent to
Baptist Health Care Corporation (BHC) are subject to monitoring.
This message along with any attached data, are the confidential and
proprietary communications of BHC and are intended to be received
only by the individual or individuals to whom the message has been
addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, please take notice that any use, copying, printing,
forwarding or distribution of this message, in any form, is
strictly prohibited and may violate State or Federal Law. If you
have received this transmission in error, please delete or destroy
all copies of this message.  For questions, contact the BHC Privacy
Officer at (850) 434-4472.  Rev.10/07.