SPAM-LOW: Re: [Histonet] Unstained Slides

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sun Jul 4 11:57:39 CDT 2010

I do not bake my unstained slides for IHC controls and store them at 4dc.  I
bake them just before use.  They do last longer this way but Richard is
right, there is no telling because it all depends on the fixation, target
protein stability and storage conditions.  It is always a good idea to cut
fresh sections if the stored unstained sections do not perform as expected.

Regards,
Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech