[Histonet] Fading of Histology slides

Aazath Raj aazath <@t> hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 23:05:30 CST 2010

 Dear Colleagues ,

                    I am an Histopathology Technologist .We use DPX (merck) as the mounting medium for the the light microscopy slides. Particularly H&E slides gets faded very fast with min 3 -4 month. Is there any other alternative other than gum dammar which we are not getting now a days in the market.

Can any one suggest me with some way to avoid the fading of H&E slides.

With regards,

Aazathraj.P

Technical Officer,

Department of Histopathology and Cytology

Apollo Hospitals-Chennai

India